Mountain Trail Tour
The Mountain Trail Tour is our most popular tour which is a highlight tour that offers you and your group the unique experience to ride some of the best trails in the Okanagan (Approx. 70km Loop). The scenery in this area is incredible and riding in one of our Polaris SXS’s is a fantastic way to experience it! See the layered colors along the Okanagan Valley, and the beautiful views of Okanagan Lake contrasted against the mountains and valley. Because the driving is just as important as the views, you will take full advantage of the capabilities of your SXS/UTV along these amazing scenic trails as you ride through some unique and challenging trails as we depart from the trailhead and head into the beautiful mountains to explore some exclusive trails such as; a mountain top lookout over Kelowna and Okanagan Lake, the historic KVR trail ride through the forest, rock ovens and a stop to check out the 100 year old Adra Train Tunnel. Once you have had a chance to explore the train tunnel we will continue along some more fantastic riding trails cruising past Elinor Lake until we arrive at Chute Lake Lodge!
Once you reach the historical Chute Lake Lodge, take a break and stay a while. Stop for a drink or food, stretch your legs along the lake side picnic area, explore the history of the area, and take some amazing photos. After several stunning views along the trail, we will work our way back towards civilization enjoying more great trails and the beautiful Okanagan scenery!
Remember that this is a private/exclusive tour just for you, so the pace is yours. We encourage you to take photos, stop, explore and take full advantage of this custom experience!
Mountain Trail Tour Pricing
Duration 4hrs / 70KM Round Trip
Departure Times: 9am / 2pm
Pricing is per SXS/UTV
Polaris RZR Turbo – 2 Seater – $600.00
Polaris RZR Turbo – 4 Seater – $700.00
Polaris RZR Turbo S – 4 Seater – $800.00
Polaris Ranger NorthStar Crew XP1000 – 6 Seater – $800.00
Please check out our awesome Polaris SXS’s under Our Machines for more information about each UTV so you can choose the SXS that is right for you.
- Drinks, water & snacks (all tours)
- DOT full or open face helmets
- Polaris SXS’s
- Professional, qualified and experienced tour guide
What to bring?
- Light backpack (optional)
- Layered clothing – rainwear if needed.
- Sturdy close-toed footwear
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, gloves, ETC.
Tips To Get The Best From Your Day.
1. Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to tour departure to allow time to register, meet your guide and get necessary gear, and so that you do not delay your time on the trails.
2. Arrive prepared and ready to go. Dress for the forecasted weather conditions, wear closed-toe sturdy footwear and bring a wind-breaker or rain jacket.
3. To save time at registration have your waivers, payments and credit card reservation done prior to arrival.
Learn More About Our Tours
Have a look at our tour options, if you don’t see something there that works for you, contact us and we’ll be happy to talk about scheduling something perfect for your next adventure!
Tours Depart at 9am and 2pm
Call today to book your next adventure!