Mountain Trail Tour
This highlight tour offers you the unique experience to ride the historic KVR Railway Trail. The scenery in this area is incredible and this is a fantastic way to experience it! See the layered colours along the Okanagan Valley, and the beautiful views of Okanagan Lake contrasted against the mountains and valley. Because the driving is just as important as the views, you will take full advantage of the capabilities of your UTV along amazing scenic trails as you ride along historic KVR trails and explore the forest, rock ovens and old train tunnel as you past by Chute Lake and the historic Chute Lake Lodge!
Once you reach the historical Chute Lake Lodge, take a break and stay a while. Stop for a drink or food, stretch your legs along the lake side picnic area, explore the history of the area, and take some amazing photos. Then we will continue down the KVR trail as we head towards the Naramata Bench. The view and silence at the top is almost surreal. After several stunning views along the KVR trail, you can work your way back towards civilization enjoying more great trails and the beautiful Okanagan scenery!
Remember that this is a private/exclusive tour just for you, so the pace is yours. We encourage you to take photos, stop, explore and take full advantage of this custom experience!
Mountain Trail Tour Pricing
Adventure starts at $150/Person
Check out our fleet of Machines for additional rates.
Contact us for Custom Tour Rates & Promotions
- Drinks, water & snacks (all tours)
- DOT full or open face helmets
- Goggles & Buff’s
- Polaris UTV’s
- Professional, qualified and experienced tour guide
- Fuel & oil
What to bring?
- Light backpack (optional)
- Layered clothing – rainwear if needed.
- Sturdy close-toed footwear
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, baseball cap
Tips To Get The Best From Your Day.
1. Arrive at least 30-45 minutes prior to tour departure to allow time to register, meet your guide and get necessary gear, and so that you do not delay your time on the trails.
2. Arrive prepared and ready to go. Dress for the forecasted weather conditions, wear closed-toe sturdy footwear and bring a wind-breaker or rain jacket.
3. To save time at registration have your waivers, payments and credit card imprints done prior to arrival.
Learn More About Our Tours
Have a look at our tour schedule, if you don’t see something there that works for you, contact us and we’ll be happy to talk about scheduling something perfect for your next adventure!