With our team of experienced guides, you benefit from the knowledge and experience of our expert drivers to provide you with the most fun possible, amazing routes that suit your abilities and scenic views of the Okanagan like no other. Lead by owner and primary operator, Quentin (AKA Q-Man), our team of drivers all have their own machines and have spent many years roaming and exploring the Okanagan to provide you with the best possible back country UTV adventures.
Our promise is that you will feel safe and comfortable during your entire adventure as our guides are well prepared and equipped with emergency medical kits and tools in case of a breakdown or injury. Our guides know these machines and how to repair if a breakdown occurs during the adventure, and that you will return home safe and sound.
This is why having an expert guide is such an important part of your UTV Off-Road Adventure.
Full Cyrcle Adventures take pride in providing you with the most unique, fun, exciting, adventurous, safe and professional Okanagan UTV Adventures.
What is included?
- Drinks, water & snacks (all tours)
- DOT full or open face helmets
- Goggles & Buff’s
- Polaris UTV’s
- Professional, qualified and experienced tour guide
- Fuel & oil
What to bring?
- Light backpack (optional)
- Layered clothing – rainwear if needed.
- Sturdy close-toed footwear
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, baseball cap
Tips To Get The Best From Your Day:
1. Arrive at least 30-45 minutes prior to tour departure to allow time to register, meet your guide and get necessary gear, and so that you do not delay your time on the trails.
2. Arrive prepared and ready to go. Dress for the forecasted weather conditions, wear closed-toe sturdy footwear and bring a wind-breaker or rain jacket.
3. To save time at registration have your waivers, payments and credit card imprints done prior to arrival.