Maverick - 2019 Polaris RZR RS1
You don’t sit in the RZR RS1, it becomes an extension of you. The new center-cockpit design delivers high-visibility sight-lines to oncoming terrain and is perfectly positioned for performance-ergonomics. This connection between driver, vehicle, and terrain results in a visceral, high-energy driving experience unlike any other.
MOST NIMBLE RZR EVER
- 64” Width. 110 HP. 21” Travel. Delivering power and precision for a driver-focused off-road experience unlike any other.
Pricing for Maverick - 2019 Polaris RZR RS1
Private UTV Tour | You Drive | 2 Hours
Adventure starts at $300.00 2019 Polaris RZR RS1
No matter your off-road passion or personality, we will build a custom UTV adventure tour designed for you and your group.
Learn more about Maverick - 2019 Polaris RZR RS1
DROP THE HAMMER
- The power and acceleration of the 110-horsepower ProStar H.O. engine is even more impressive when harnessed within the lighter and optimally balanced RZR RS1. Response is instant with the new high-performance clutch and corner-to-corner acceleration unmatched. There’s no holding back.
- The intense interaction between vehicle and terrain can be nothing short of ruthless. Rocks, stumps, silt sand, mud, all being encountered at high-speed. This unrelenting onslaught is tamed with industry-leading suspension for unmatched control, confidence, and comfort. With an incredible 21″ of travel, and stage-tuned Walker Evans Needle Shocks, the race proven design has earned countless victories in the most rugged places on earth.
- Harness the violent interaction of churning rocks, explosive octane, and forward thrust with exacting precision. A compact 83″ wheelbase combined with an optimally balanced and lightweight chassis results in the most agile RZR we’ve ever developed. The RS1 hugs corners with precision, charges unnerving terrain with confidence, and launches with predictable flight.
BUILT FOR DRIVERS
- Driver-only design & center-cockpit creates exceptional sight-lines both ahead and to the periphery. Designed for a dynamic driving experience, the race-inspired driver ergonomics & new steering position creates extra room for active arm and leg ergonomics. A new brake system gives drivers the option of traditional single-foot action, or rally-inspired two-foot performance.